<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

MYE stress. I can feel it. Urrghh. As usual, today's not a good day.

Firstly, Amaths paper 1 is said to be pretty easy but paper 2 is gonna be a big time killer. They say that you have to do it like superbly fast or you wouldn't finish it. And even so, you STILL might not finish it. Tell me about it man! What's the point of having an easy paper 1 when paper's 2 gonna kill you? Urrghh.

Secondly, she made me lost all the respect I had for her, instantly. Initially, I still had the bit amount of respect for her. But now, everything's lost. She's not who we thought she was. Its so disappointing la, seriously. I just can't understand how she can manage to gain all my bloody respect only to make me lose every single bit of it in an instant. Its so amazing. I'm sure many people would understand what I'm talking about. Oh well, just gotta endure. Being a punching bag sucks. Damn it.

Thirdly, I'm so not prepared for tomorrow's SS and Emaths exam. As you can see, I'm still glued to the comp and blogging. Screwed up. I'm so gonna do badly for mye. How great. I need motivation. I need sleep. I need peace. I need a listening ear. I need to vent. I need like a thousand things that I will never be able to have.

Finally, I'm still having the same old frigging feeling and it seriously suck. I don't mean to feel so insecure but I just can't help it. Seeing how people act, be it towards me or whatever make me think twice and I seriously hate it. But what can I do? Voice it out and risk that person being offended? I doubt so. I just gotta keep it inside. I have no choice.

Okay, I'm blogging off. I need to mug now, hopefully. Meanwhile, mug hard people.

I just can't help but feel I'm taken for granted.
It seems like whatever I've been done are simplt forgotten in an instant.
As I said, I'm insecure. I need action, not empty talk.
But all I'm getting are just words and indifference.
I am really sick of it.